Here’s a simple dish that won’t take more than 10 mins of your time. It’s so easy and nutritious that we just had to recommend it!
Image courtesy: epicureandc.com
For Crispy Honey-Banana you would need:
- 1 Banana (no points for guessing)
- Your favorite UTMT variant of honey (definitely no points for guessing)
- Cinnamon (bet you didn’t expect this one)
- Cooking oil, preferable coconut oil for its essence (did you guess?)
– Heat some oil (enough to shallow fry the bananas) in a pan.
– Cut the banana in medium slices. Ensure it should not be too thin or too fat slices. Toss these banana pieces over the pan for not more than a minute per side.
– You will then have to whisk honey with about a few drops of water to it.
– Switch off the gas and take out the pan from it. You will notice the banana slices are golden brown now. To this golden brown goodie, pour the whisked concoction of honey and sprinkle a bit cinnamon over the dish to add to its taste.
There you have it, a quick, simple and nutritious snack!