UNDER THE MANGO TREE NATURALS AND ORGANICS PVT. LTD
Under The Mango Tree is India’s leading provider of organic, natural, and ethically-sourced single-origin honey. Founded in 2010, our mission is to empower and equip low-income Indian farmers with beekeeping and provide market access for the honey to improve rural livelihoods by building a nationally recognized fair trade brand of gourmet honey.
Position: RSM – South India
We are searching for a dynamic individual with experience in sales, who can build and manage the sales channel in South India. The responsibilities will include:
- Territory development across all channels ( vz. Gifting, Hospitality, Retail)
- Responsible for Revenue & targets – collection, and generating orders
- Responsible for planning and budgeting for the channel – annual planning, quarter planning, monthly planning and forecast
- Client relationship management with all stakeholders including MT, GT retailers and Distributors
- Managing the Distributors: Appointing distributor, handling distributor, managing distributor claims, reporting, managing collections, and relationship
- Market management: Identifying new stores, mapping, selection criteria, strategy to convert, and sometimes handling direct customer
- Market development: Responsible for new market development with an understanding of competitor mapping and competitor
- Planning marketing activities at store levels – promotional marketing activities & BTL marketing.
- Brand ambassadors: Creating an impactful and visible brand presence across retail shelves in the
- HR – Team leader for Promoter and sales executive. Managing sales team appointment, team training, recruitment, firing, team management, beat plan, PJP, leave approvals, team appraisals.
- Coordination with head office –
- Finance – reimbursements, outstanding and claim
- Reporting data to share and get, stock update
- Operation – Order execution, GRNs, Dispatch schedule
What we expect
- Basic understanding of regional language is
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience working with
- Ability to work with all levels from distributors to Store
- Proven track record of achieving sales
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Personality Traits: taking up challenges, enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Sales: negotiating, persuasion, exploration, should never give-up, profitability
- Graduate /post graduate in any field
Competitive with incentives
Interested candidates, please submit their application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information about Under The Mango Tree, visit www.utmt.in.